We have 500 highly interactive and engaging courses. Each one has been specifically developed to incorporate leading, cutting edge ideas, thoughts and concepts in their particular development area. Our extensive research facilities ensure that our courses are the most current in knowledge, application and development.
Click the link below to download our latest training schedule
The strength of the conference are:
- The speeches and presentation were professional
- Materials presented and hall setting were satisfactory.
- The materials presented in this conference should be taught in schools because children are the future of our generation
- I would recommend the conference to others. It is also good for people in the management position
- It has given me a wider knowledge of Labour/Trade union Act.
- The strength of the course was very practical and tailored to suit industry needs
- The course has met my expectations in all ramifications.
- The course has been and is still helpful in bridging the gap between management and staff union and therefore fostering harmonious working relations
- The course was very exciting, refreshing and educative, many thanks for the high quality of resource persons and participants. More grease to your elbows. Please keep it up
- The conference was interactive and informative
- The conference will help in discrete foresighted unionism
The conference has enlighten me on Labour Acts and other relevant areas of Unionism
- The conference has really help to create better industrial harmony and relevance in our workplace
- I will recommend this conference, very essential
- The facilitator were apt and knowledgeable
- The course was adequate and relevant
- The strength of this program is on audience participation and relation of knowledge to experience
- The conference has improve my advocacy as a Labour leader
- I appreciate the in-depth knowledge and experience of the facilitators
- By making me to be aware and have in-depth knowledge of union laws/regulations and expectation. It also create the quest to study the law and use it to bargain with employers
- The conference enhanced and expanded my knowledge in union activities and also help me to achieve peace and harmony in the organization
- Utilizing the theoretical and practical gains in daily union activities
- The training should be made available state by state.
- The conference has met my expectation in the areas of providing solutions without infringement on the right of workers
- The conference met my expectation in all ramifications.
- The conference has educated me in knowing Labour laws and ways of resolving industrial disputes which will be applied by me in negotiation of Labour disputes in my workplace.
- The course is highly recommended. I will recommend it to the union leaders and employers in order to sponsor Labour leaders and organization managers.
- The conference has given me better skills, stability and emotional balance in terms of unionist being able to assert himself in negotiation
- On how to better approach my management with a better skill and mind set
- This conference has increase my knowledge and experience in teaching process
- I will recommend this Conference to other staff
- The organizers of this conference have been wonderful; the course contents are rich and well delivered, the environment is also an enabling one while they did their best to make participants comfortable.
- The conference was educative and informative, kudos to the facilitators, I hope to maximize and use the knowledge to pilot the affairs of my library
- The facilitators were able to use the emergence of electronic information resources to meet the expectations of the participants.
- A big thanks to the facilitator, he made his lectures very interesting and practical. More of his likes should be invited yearly.
- The topics discussed were very interesting and relevant to our different workplaces and relevant ideas were exchanged.
- The conference has enhanced my productivity and experience in terms of metadata
- The conference has helped me in my present work by informing management on the need for E-library facilities in our organization
- I am now better equipped as a unionist
- The conference was very educative and has actually given me the opportunity to know more about my responsibilities as a labour Leader.
I must confess that the workshop materials were most enriching, with a very strong bearing with real-life situations in practice. Thank you so much for this unique opportunity
My main objectives for attending the course were to: acquire skills and knowledge on how to grow my organization faster, enhance productivity, and learn vital business success secrets from experts. Upon the completion of the course, I can say for sure that all my objectives were fully met satisfactorily
The Fellowship program is encompassing, it is a complete package that
takes care of all aspects of management ranging from personnel to
administration, marketing, sales, social media, quality management
The program has made me realize that the problem of low Productivity is universal and needs a universal approach to overcome. Professional Productivity Officers are needed as Consultants in every Organizational system.
Its an eye-opener for me to some things that can either enhance or hamper ones productivity
Rich content for each course segment in a lucid presentation.¬† I appreciate everyone behind this successful workshop
This course is so much appreciated, as it serves as a refresher course to me, while I also gain some new insight on productivity and development. It will go a long way to help me improve my capability, in the capacity I function in my company. Many thanks for putting together such great material.
I will say that the conference was rich in content
The conference opened my eyes in treating my fellow workers with respect
and to fight for our rights when the
need arises through collective bargain
I just realized from this conference that unionism is not childís play
The conference has
taught me what it takes to be in union. It has really exposed me to see that I
have not fared well as executive member. I have learnt a lot
I am impressed at the course contents, which are rich and covers the
basic tenets of unionism
The conference gave me the opportunity to be a better union leader
The facilitators are good and full of experience. They have† mastery of their presentation
I have acquired new leadership skills and techniques
It will help me improve my approach to governance and prepare for higher
leadership positions pertaining to legal advisory and company secretarial role