Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development (CeProd-Nigeria) is pleased to inform participants of Membership/Fellowship Induction (FCP) workshop. This is the highest grade of CeProd’s Membership Induction Workshop and is reserved for accomplished Professionals and Entrepreneurs who want to grow their organization faster.
This is not an invitation to receive an Honorary Fellowship. It is rather an invitation to attend a Productivity Enhancement Course that will qualify you as a fellow of our centre. Fellows of the centre are equipped to grow a sustainable, enduring and lasting organization.
This CeProd Fellowship will help your Organisation to Grow Faster
It will remove most causes of un-productivity, Stress, and Failure...
WHO WE ARE:
There is an alarming decline in Productivity in Africa's National Economy both in the Private and Public Sectors. This has led to a decline in the quality of life in most African countries. Despite the huge budgetary allocations in most African countries, the undeveloped economy syndrome persists.
There are manufacturing plants that produce below capacity, uncompetitive goods and services, millions of workforce that are mostly underutilized, unproductive, and poorly remunerated.
These have challenged governments in most African countries and their various Labour and productivity ministries and parastatals to study, research, promote and institutionalize productivity culture. However, the rut has defied solutions despite laudable efforts and huge allocations.
To complement the effort of government and international agencies such as the International Labour Organization (ILO), United Nation Development Programme. (UNDP), United Nations Conference for Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Asia Productivity Organization (APO), European Association of National Productivity Centre (EANPC), Pan African Productivity Association (PAPA), etc the Centre for Public Sector Productivity and Development (CeProd) was registered as a world-class productivity centre in Africa. The first of its kind in Africa.
The centrality of Productivity to all sectors of the Africa economy calls for concerted efforts and measures to reverse the declining trends in the productivity of third world economies. Hence the intervention of CeProd and our Board of Fellows.
The Fellows of the Institute are equipped to be Productivity Champions in their organization, community, and nation.
CeProd in the News
News From CeProd Fellowship Induction Workshop held at Abuja Nov 19th, 2020
FCP CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
In addition to your Fellowship, and even more importantly, you will participate in the Fellowship Productivity Enhancement Workshop which makes you eligible to be assessed for approval as a Fellow.
This Fellowship Induction Workshop is based on “CeProd Growth Push System”
It has turned business with a startup capital of $600 to GROW its annual turnover to over $50 million annual sales in just five years.
CeProd Growth Push System -- is designed to diagnose and then offer tailor-made productivity skills to assist professionals to achieve faster organizational growth. No beating about the bush. No theory. No perambulating. We hit the target, once you attend this program most of your organizational ailments will disappear. Then your organization starts to grow fast.
During the program, you will get a free prescription designed just for your organization growth
This means that if you attend the Growth Push fellowship induction Course you will get the right prescription for faster growth.
We still allow you to have a free six months consultation with our organization growth experts to ensure you are on track.
You will also get 10 free e-books valued at $1,097 selected from our over 2,500 Growth Push e-books library acquired with over $28,000 just to ensure your personal and organizational growth and productivity.
The 10 Secrets of CeProd Growth Push System..
- Secret #1 – CeProd adapts Kirkpatrick Model of Learning Evaluation
- Secret #2 –Application of Technology in Growth Hacking
- Secret #3 - CeProd Set Milestones for achieving set growths
- Secret #4 - CeProd Organize, Plan and Prioritize for productivity
- Secret #5 -CeProd Communicate Effectively
- Secret #6 - CeProd Develops Trust Among Employees
- Secret #7- CeProd Set Realistic Targets
- Secret #8- CeProd organisations Knowledge Management
- Secret #9 CeProd Offer Flexible Working Options and Hours
- Secret #10 CeProd Lay More Emphasis on Physical Performance:
- "My main objectives for attending the course were to: acquire skills and knowledge on how to grow my organization faster, enhance productivity, and learn vital business success secrets from experts. Upon the completion of the course, I can say for sure that all my objectives were fully met satisfactorily",
Abubakar Abba Ibrahim FCP.
Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU),
- "I must confess that the workshop materials were most enriching, with a very strong bearing with real-life situations in practice.
Thank you so much for this unique opportunity",
Engr Dr. Solace Akade FCP
Head, Maintenance Support Services
Nigeria LNG Limited
For more testimonials click here
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LISTS OF MEMBERS
CROSS SECTION OF PARTICIPANTS AT INDUCTION WORKSHOP
PARTICIPATION BY ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING MODE
The Covid-19 has caused a lot of disruptions in the lifestyle and activities of everyone including individuals and organisations. To move forward despite the chaos created by Covid-19, the Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development has developed a very effective alternative method of conducting the CeProd Fellowship and Productivity Certification Workshop. We now offer the Fellowship and Productivity Certification Workshop by Online Distance Learning. This alternative is still available even as we are conducting the physical workshops at Abuja and Lagos.
Therefore, if you are not available to attend the physical workshops for one reason or the other, you have no problem at all. You can join the programme by Distance Learning, whereby, as soon as you register and pay, you will receive the complete workshop package. The Workshop Package will come along with Feedback Questions which you are expected to respond to, after going through relevant contents and sections of the workshop material.
The steps required for this option are as follows:
- If you accept your nomination for fellowship and CeProd Productivity Certification Workshop, you will send an email to indicate your acceptance.
- You will send your professional profile by e-mail.
- Pay the participation fee of ₦120,000 for the CeProd Fellowship and Productivity Certification Workshop
- You will receive the Workshop Material and the feedback questions immediately.
- You have between one to two weeks to study the material and respond to the questions.
- Send your answers to the Director-General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A Committee at the CeProd Headquarters will vet the answers on the next day your work is received. The committee may interact with you or seek to clarify issues by email, telephone, or Whatsapp in the course of its assessment.
- You will be informed of the Committee's decision the next day.
- Your Certificates shall be prepared and couriered to you within one week.
So, the Online Distance Learning option is faster and you do not need to wait to attend the physical seminar before you are certified.
BENEFITS OF CEPROD MEMBERSHIP
The Centre admits Individuals, Private and Public Sector Organizations that subscribe to the tenets of best productivity principles, values, standards, and practices in their respective organizations as a crucial factor in the performance of organisations and nations. This is because increasing national productivity can raise living standards. After all, more real income improves people's ability to purchase goods and services, enjoy leisure, improve housing and education, and contribute to social and environmental programs. Productivity growth can also help businesses to be more profitable.
Perhaps the main benefit of becoming a Fellow of Centre for Productivity (FCP) is the provision of recognition that denotes a high level of professional competence and performance standard. The designatory letters (FCP) indicates that the holder has acquired the basic professional productivity education and standards prescribed by the Centre. CeProd is increasingly being recognised by countries, states, professionals, and clients as the true mark of professionalism in productivity capacity building. There are other benefits to be gained by members. These include:
- Certificate of membership of Centre for Public Service Productivity & Development
- Direct involvement with a growing body of senior fellow professionals.
- A unique opportunity for self-development: FCP members have frequent opportunities to exchange ideas with experienced Professionals so as to update and expand their skills. There is an on-going programme that involves encapsulating new ideas and procedures in the understanding of the main determinants or drivers of productivity growth. Certain factors are critical for determining productivity growth.
- Access to Information and services: FCP headquarters office and full-time staff serve as a clearing-house of information on best productivity strategies and techniques. A journal, newsletter and special research reports keep members informed about emerging issues in the profession, locally and internationally.
- The Satisfaction of helping a good cause: Members esteem their contributions to the development of the profession through support to CeProd, a voluntary self-regulating body of productivity professionals.
- Networking Opportunities: CeProd members can network among themselves as well as with professionals in other countries.
- After being formally admitted to the institute, you can then use the post-nominal title ‘FCP’
- Attend our Fellows-only events and field trips
- Discounted participation at all the centre’s training, programmes, and conferences
- Discounted pricing for in-plantcorporate training
- Free Copies of the Centre’s journals and bi-annual publications
- Access our online members’ area for special forums, further information about our Fellowship and exclusive Fellows-only news
- Access to international and local knowledge sharing and benchmarking in Productivity.
- Listing in CeProd Membership Directory
- Networking amongst business leaders and government
PARTICIPATION FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Participants at the Certification workshop may pay by Electronic Transfer, Cash Deposit, or Bank Draft.
PARTICIPATION FEE: $355USD OR N120,000.00.
CEPROD E-LIBRARY PROJECT
The Centre for Productivity has embarked on developing an e-library in the area of Productivity Development. If you wish to make a contribution to the e-Library Project of the Centre, this is welcome. In this connection, we wish to inform you that we are currently in the process of acquiring e- books in the field of productivity development to enhance the capacity of members. We estimate that it will cost the institute about #3,000,000 to complete. Your contribution will be highly appreciated. We wish to emphasize that, this is not a condition for participating in the workshop. It is an appeal to members of the Institute and delegates participating in the Productivity Certification Workshop.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE TRAINING
You are cordially invited to attend this program to qualify and receive your Fellowship and participate in the Ceprod Productivity Certification workshop which is part of the requirements for eligibility for Ceprod Fellowship in line with our standards. The workshop will cover the following topics among others:
1 The CeProd Code of Ethical Conduct For Productivity Professional
2 The Role of CeProd in Organizational Productivity Development
3 How to Improve Your Staff Productivity
4 Productive Strategies for Flexible Working Options and Hours
5 Setting Realistic Productive Standards & Targets
6 Setting Milestones for Achieving Set Growths
7 Organizations Knowledge Management
8 Application of Technology In Growth Hacking
9 Winning with Digital Business Marketing
10 How to Manage Cash Flow and Liquidity
11 Best Practices for Personal Productivity Development
12 Building Efficient and Productive Organisation Post COVID 19 Era
13 How to Negotiate A Deal with Difficult Suppliers
14 Succession Planning
We Want To Hear From You
Now YOU Have Two Choices…
- First Option – Do Nothing, and NOT Take Step to face the Challenges of Post COVID-19 era. (Which Is 100% Risky)
- Second Option –Upgrade to take the recommended training in preparation to face the challenges of post COVID-19 economy, grow your organization faster and become a Productivity champion (FCP)
- Put Up this Small investment Today (compared to all the value you'll get in return, and just give it a shot!)
- If it works great... if not, just ask for your money back and you'll get it. 30 Day Guarantee…