With Centre for Productivity (CeProd), you gain access to a wealth of expertise in HR, Management & Leadership; Sales & Marketing; Internal Auditing; Finance & Accounting; Procurement & Stores Management; Conferences; E-Library Management; Labour & Trade Union Courses; Research & Data Analysis and more. Our team comprises industry experts who possess a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by private and public service organizations. Explore our website and unlock the power of productivity today!
Click the link below to download our latest training schedule
The strength of the conference are:
- The speeches and presentation were professional
- Materials presented and hall setting were satisfactory.
- The materials presented in this conference should be taught in schools because children are the future of our generation
- I would recommend the conference to others. It is also good for people in the management position
- It has given me a wider knowledge of Labour/Trade union Act.
- The strength of the course was very practical and tailored to suit industry needs
- The course has met my expectations in all ramifications.
- The course has been and is still helpful in bridging the gap between management and staff union and therefore fostering harmonious working relations
- The course was very exciting, refreshing and educative, many thanks for the high quality of resource persons and participants. More grease to your elbows. Please keep it up
- The conference was interactive and informative
- The conference will help in discrete foresighted unionism
The conference has enlighten me on Labour Acts and other relevant areas of Unionism
- The conference has really help to create better industrial harmony and relevance in our workplace
- I will recommend this conference, very essential
- The facilitator were apt and knowledgeable
- The course was adequate and relevant
- The strength of this program is on audience participation and relation of knowledge to experience
- The conference has improve my advocacy as a Labour leader
- I appreciate the in-depth knowledge and experience of the facilitators
- By making me to be aware and have in-depth knowledge of union laws/regulations and expectation. It also create the quest to study the law and use it to bargain with employers
- The conference enhanced and expanded my knowledge in union activities and also help me to achieve peace and harmony in the organization
- Utilizing the theoretical and practical gains in daily union activities
- The training should be made available state by state.
- The conference has met my expectation in the areas of providing solutions without infringement on the right of workers
- The conference met my expectation in all ramifications.
- The conference has educated me in knowing Labour laws and ways of resolving industrial disputes which will be applied by me in negotiation of Labour disputes in my workplace.
- The course is highly recommended. I will recommend it to the union leaders and employers in order to sponsor Labour leaders and organization managers.
- The conference has given me better skills, stability and emotional balance in terms of unionist being able to assert himself in negotiation
- On how to better approach my management with a better skill and mind set
- This conference has increase my knowledge and experience in teaching process
- I will recommend this Conference to other staff
- The organizers of this conference have been wonderful; the course contents are rich and well delivered, the environment is also an enabling one while they did their best to make participants comfortable.
- The conference was educative and informative, kudos to the facilitators, I hope to maximize and use the knowledge to pilot the affairs of my library
- The facilitators were able to use the emergence of electronic information resources to meet the expectations of the participants.
- A big thanks to the facilitator, he made his lectures very interesting and practical. More of his likes should be invited yearly.
- The topics discussed were very interesting and relevant to our different workplaces and relevant ideas were exchanged.