Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development (CeProd-Nigeria) is pleased to inform participants of Membership Induction workshop. The Workshop is reserved for accomplished Professionals and Entrepreneurs who want to grow their organization faster. The membership grades are as follows: Associates (ACP), Members (MCP), and Fellows (FCP). You will apply and be admitted to the membership category based on your qualification and experience. (See Qualifying details)
This is not an invitation to receive an Honorary Membership. It is rather an invitation to attend a Productivity Enhancement Course that will qualify you as a full Member of our Centre. Members of the Centre are equipped to grow a sustainable, enduring, and lasting organization.
This CeProd Membership will help your Organisation to Grow Faster
It will remove most causes of Un-Productivity, Stress, and Failure...
The Fellows of the Institute are equipped to be Productivity Champions in their organization, community, and nation.
CeProd in the News
News From CeProd Fellowship Induction Workshop held at Lagos August 24th, 2021
FCP CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
The Institute has always held the Certification Training Workshop at Abuja, Port-Harcourt, and Lagos, in the previous months but due to increasing insecurity and the cost of travelling many have suggested that it should be held online via zoom.
This will reduce the time and cost of travelling for intending members. Consequently, the membership workshop will be held in Decembermber 2022 as follows:
Venue: Zoom details will be provided to approved participants
Date: Friday, 16th December 2022
Time: 10.00AM Prompt.
Associates ACP - N98,000
Members MCP - N123,000
Fellows FCP - N148,000
“I have benefitted immensely, by attending the workshop, I feel more secure and confident within my humble self and the environment I am working with.”,
Danraka Dayyabu Mustapha FCP
Accident Investigation Bureau, Nigeria (AIB-N)
- ‘‘An upward professional development worthy to tap.’’.
Y. S. Kassim FCP
Bursar/Chief Financial Officer,
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.
“The course opened my mind to what it takes to get the best productivity out of staff.”
Dr. Ngene Stanley FCP
Department of Petroleum Resources.
For more testimonials click here
CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW LISTS OF MEMBERS www.centreforproductivity.org/ceprod-membership-list.php
CROSS SECTION OF PARTICIPANTS AT INDUCTION WORKSHOP
PARTICIPATION BY ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING MODE
Covid-19 has caused a lot of disruptions in the lifestyle and activities of everyone including individuals and organisations. In addition, the insecurity and high cost of travelling have reduced the rate of travelling.
To move forward despite the chaos created by Covid-19, insecurity and the high cost of travelling, the Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development has developed a very effective alternative method of conducting the CeProd Membership and Productivity Certification Workshop.
We now offer the Membership and Productivity Certification Workshop by Online interactive Learning through ZOOM. This alternative makes it possible for you to participate irrespective of where you are living and make new friends and network amongst productivity professionals.
You can join the programme by Zoom Meeting Platform, whereby, as soon as you register and pay, you will receive the complete workshop package.
The Workshop Package will come along with Review Questions which you are expected to go through and prepare for discussions on the date of the workshop.
The steps required for this option are as follows:
- If you accept your nomination for the Membership and CeProd Productivity Certification Workshop, you will send an email to indicate your acceptance.
- You will send your professional profile by e-mail.
- Pay the participation fee of
Associates - ₦98,000
Members - ₦123,000
Fellows - ₦148,000
- You will receive the Workshop Material and the feedback questions immediately.
- You have to attend the workshop via Zoom, details will be sent to you with the course material before the date of the workshop.
- You will be informed of the date of your induction as a member during the workshop.)
- Your Certificates shall be prepared and couriered to you after the induction.
So, the Online meeting/workshop option is faster and you do not need the cost and risk associated with the physical seminar before you are certified.
BENEFITS OF CEPROD MEMBERSHIP
The Centre admits Individuals, Private and Public Sector Organizations that subscribe to the tenets of best productivity principles, values, standards, and practices in their respective organizations as a crucial factor in the performance of organisations and nations. This is because increasing national productivity can raise living standards. After all, more real income improves people's ability to purchase goods and services, enjoy leisure, improve housing and education, and contribute to social and environmental programs. Productivity growth can also help businesses to be more profitable.
Perhaps the main benefit of becoming a Fellow of Centre for Productivity (FCP) is the provision of recognition that denotes a high level of professional competence and performance standard. The designatory letters ACP, MCP or FCP indicates that the holder has acquired the basic professional productivity education and standards prescribed by the Centre. CeProd is increasingly being recognised by countries, states, professionals, and clients as the true mark of professionalism in productivity capacity building. There are other benefits to be gained by members. These include:
- Certificate of membership of Centre for Public Service Productivity & Development which qualifies you to run online Postgraduate degrees of Veni University, Florida USA with a discount of up to $2,000 for MBA or MSc program and $3,000 for Ph.D Program. Check details on https://veniuniversity.com/school-of-business-and-management/
- After being formally admitted to the institute, you can then use the post-nominal title ‘ACP’, ‘MCP’, or ‘FCP’
- Free three months of coaching on Personal Productivity Development
- A unique opportunity for self-development: CeProd members have frequent opportunities to exchange ideas with experienced professionals to update, and expand their skills and income. The program will show you factors critical for determining prosperity through Productivity.
- Access to Information and services: CeProd headquarter and full-time staff serves as a clearinghouse of information on best productivity strategies and techniques. This will help you to improve your earnings.
- Networking amongst business leaders and the government will increase your business growth.
- You will also get 10 free e-books selected from our over 2,000 e-books library acquired with over $18,000 just to speed up your personal income growth and productivity.
- Free Copies of the Centre’s Newsletter and bi-annual publications
- Listing in CeProd Membership Directory
For more benefit click here
PARTICIPATION FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Participants at the Certification workshop may pay by Electronic Transfer, Cash Deposit, or Bank Draft.
Participants are kindly requested to pay their participation fee into the account stated below:
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Name: Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development
Account Number: 0010830883
Bank Name: Access Bank
Account Name: Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development
Account Number: 0065360455
ACP - ₦98,000
MCP - ₦123,000
FCP - N148,000
You can also pay via our online payment gateway using your card.
ACP - ₦98,000 – https://paystack.com/pay/ceprod-associates-certification-workshop
MCP - ₦123,000 - https://paystack.com/pay/ceprod-members-certification-workshop
FCP - N148,000 - https://paystack.com/pay/ceprod-fellowship-certification-workshop
After you submit your Application Form with your profile and your payment is confirmed, you will receive your pre-induction workshop materials.
Download your preferred Membership Form below:
Associates (ACP) - https://centreforproductivity.org/form/ASSOCIATES-APPLICATION-FORM.docx
Members (MCP) - https://centreforproductivity.org/form/MEMBERS-APPLICATION-FORM.docx
Fellows (FCP) - https://centreforproductivity.org/form/FELLOWS-APPLICATION-FORM.docx
CEPROD E-LIBRARY PROJECT
The Centre for Productivity has embarked on developing an e-library in the area of Productivity Development. If you wish to make a contribution to the e-Library Project of the Centre, this is welcome. In this connection, we wish to inform you that we are currently in the process of acquiring e- books in the field of productivity development to enhance the capacity of members. We estimate that it will cost the institute about #3,000,000 to complete. Your contribution will be highly appreciated. We wish to emphasize that, this is not a condition for participating in the workshop. It is an appeal to members of the Institute and delegates participating in the Productivity Certification Workshop.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE TRAINING
You are cordially invited to attend this program to qualify and receive your Fellowship and participate in the Ceprod Productivity Certification workshop which is part of the requirements for eligibility for Ceprod Fellowship in line with our standards. The workshop will cover the following topics among others:
1 The CeProd Code of Ethical Conduct For Productivity Professional
2 The Role of CeProd in Organizational Productivity Development
3 How to Improve Your Staff Productivity
4 Productive Strategies for Flexible Working Options and Hours
5 Setting Realistic Productive Standards & Targets
6 Setting Milestones for Achieving Set Growths
7 Organizations Knowledge Management
8 Application of Technology In Growth Hacking
9 Winning with Digital Business Marketing
10 How to Manage Cash Flow and Liquidity
11 Best Practices for Personal Productivity Development
12 Building Efficient and Productive Organisation Post COVID 19 Era
13 How to Negotiate A Deal with Difficult Suppliers
14 Succession Planning
The training shall take place via Zoom on Friday, 16th December 2022.
It is important to note that this is a professional workshop, not a social event where participants are expected to join with friends/loved ones. As your guests shall not be allowed into zoom meetings/workshops of this nature, it is advisable to avoid sharing the login details when you receive them.
We Want To Hear From You
Now YOU Have Two Choices…
- First Option – Do Nothing, and NOT Take Step to face the Challenges of Post COVID-19 era. (Which Is 100% Risky)
- Second Option –Upgrade to take the recommended training in preparation to face the challenges of post COVID-19 economy, grow your organization faster and become a Productivity champion (ACP, MCP, FCP)
- Put Up this Small investment Today (compared to all the value you'll get in return, and just give it a shot!)
- If it works great... if not, just ask for your money back and you'll get it. 30 Day Guarantee…